About us

Polish Historical Assosiation is an organization of both history enthusiasts and professional researchers of the past. The purpose of our organization is to deepen the historical knowledge and its dissemination.

The Association was founded in 1886.

It was created by Xavery Liske as local historical association. The Branch in Krakow was set up in 1913. In 1925 Polish Historical Association became a national association. Currently working  47 other regional offices.

 

The Board of Polish Historical Association,  Krakow Branch:

 

President: prof. dr hab. Andrzej Chwalba


Wice-president:

prof. dr hab. Krzysztof Zamorski
dr hab. Marek Wilczyński, prof. UJ


Treasurer:

dr hab. Stanisław A. Sroka


Executive secretary:

dr Ewelina Szpak
mgr Marcin Jarząbek


Members:

dr Grażyna Lichończak – Nurek
prof. dr hab. Halina Florkowska-Francić
mgr Józef Jaworski
mgr Mateusz Szpytma
mgr Andrzej Masiewicz
dr Piotr Trojański
prof. dr hab. Kazimierz Karolczak
prof. dr hab. Maciej Salamon
prof. dr hab. Zdzisław Noga
prof. dr hab. Wojciech Krawczuk


Revision Committee:
prof. dr hab. Andrzej Banach
dr Barbara Klich – Kluczewska
dr Jerzy Ciecieląg

Gallery